1. Responsible for the processing
LEFTARROW, C/ Portuetxe 45a 1º - Of. 2 y 3, 20018 - San Sebastián, Spain
Contact details of the Data Protection Delegate:
2. What data do we process and for how long?
LEFTARROW will process:
- The personal data provided on the occasion of registration, in general; identification, personal characteristics, and electronic contact, in particular;
- Data authorized in case of registration through the login of social networks;
- Data derived from the commercial relationship with LEFTARROW, that is, those from the use of the various Services;
- Where appropriate, those provided in the process of purchasing or contracting, in general; those obtained by the use of the card (means of payment and / or loyalty), as well as purchases associated with it and data to make / authorize payment and billing products and services, in particular;
- Those resulting from computer processes (browsing habits or use of the MEDIUM AND / OR DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT), IP address and information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
- Those that LEFTARROW can infer from lawfully obtained data.
LEFTARROW will process and store the data while the user is active in the MEDIO AND / OR DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT and is a customer, as well as during the period of limitation of legal obligations, which may arise from possible liabilities related to the processing of customer data.
3. What does the user consent when you provide your data?
LeftArrow, owner of the medium and / or digital environment, stored in a file the necessary personal data, listed in the preceding paragraph, in order to:
- Provide the service demanded by the user and offered by the MEDIUM AND / OR DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT, its maintenance and improvement, based on studies, profiling, segmentation on their data and / or crosses with other files under the responsibility of LEFTARROW.
- Offer promotions linked to the condition of Customer, through electronic media or not, concerning products or services in the sector where it operates (loyalty, food, home, textile, insurance, loans, optical, real estate, telecommunications, technology, computer, fuel, consumer, sports, leisure, leisure, tourism, aesthetics, perfumery and means of payment).
- Users may object to the processing of their data for promotional purposes and to the receipt of this type of mailings, during the registration process or at a later time, by following the procedure for the exercise of rights described in section 4.
- Facilitate the registration process in the MEDIO AND / OR DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT, through various channels. LEFTARROW, to carry out the registration process may develop a process that allows to take advantage of existing user data in other files LEFTARROW and that are useful to make the high, in that case, the user will be duly informed, to obtain their consent.
4. Are the data communicated to third parties?
a.Public Administration, Courts and Tribunals
If government authorities, such as state security forces, Judges and / or Courts, request or require information or if it is necessary to present it to comply with any law, LeftArrow communicate to such third parties the data that they formally request.
5. How can the customer exercise their rights of revocation, access, deletion, opposition, rectification, limitation, portability?
Any customer may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, withdraw consent, oppose their treatment, limit it and / or request portability of your data, through
6. Security Measures and Confidentiality of information.
LEFTARROW has taken appropriate security measures in its facilities, systems and files. It has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data provided by the customer, thus ensuring its integrity, availability and confidentiality.
7. Cookies Policy